Get away from it all with the SUP386 Stand-up Paddleboard Intercoastal Tour!
- Experience the serenity and beauty of Volusia County salt marshes
- Two hour guided tour through the Tomoka Preserve
- See manatee, dolphin, fish, wading birds and osprey
- Includes board and paddle rental
- A refresher lesson in water safety and use of the paddleboard and paddle
Join SUP386 on our Intracoastal Stand-up Paddleboard Tour where there is a good chance that we’ll see dolphin, manatee, fish, wading birds, osprey and the occasional bald eagle. We’ll launch and SUP the salt water marshes amidst the serenity and beauty of the Tomoka Preserve, a pristine jewel located adjacent to the Halifax river in Volusia County. The cost of the two-hour guided tour is $55 per person and includes board and paddle rental, a refresher lesson in water safety, bottled water, sunscreen, and instruction on proper use of the paddle and stand-up paddleboard.