Cruise the river with the SUP386 Stand-up Paddleboard Wekiva River Eco-Tour!
- Paddle the spring fed Wekiva River in Seminole County
- See a variety of flora and fauna species native to Florida
- Fish, turtles, wading birds, eagle and osprey
- Real Florida – undeveloped and untamed
- Includes board and paddle rental
Experience the taste of real Florida on the wild and beautiful SUP386 Wekiva River Eco-Tour. We’ll launch our stand-up paddleboards from Katie’s Landing in Seminole County and head north on the river, leaving civilization behind as we paddle downstream on the un-developed and untamed Wekiva. Be prepared for the possibility of seeing a wide variety of flora and fauna, fish, turtles, wading birds, osprey, eagle and yes, Florida gators basking in the sun.
The cost for the SUP386 Wekiva River Eco-Tour is $45 per person and includes the paddle and stand-up paddleboard rental, bottled water, sunscreen, and a two-hour guided tour on the river.